Friday, August 26, 2005



It is so good to be home. Back in my own bed. Back where people can understand my accent.

Before flying home, I spent a few days in Los Angeles seeing the sights and sounds of that city. It is surreal to be in a city that is nearly as populated as our entire country. Tried to do a bit of star-spotting and ended up seeing Dr Phil exiting his driveway, but I couldn't get a decent photo of it for proof.

So, here is the next best thing. Holiday snaps from me.

This is the toilet block in which George Michael was caught in a "lewd act" in 1998.


My bus tour of LA took us near the original mexican house in Downtown, and nearby was this man singing his heart out.

He was terrible. But passionate, which has to count for something.


I am always a fan of spotting poor spelling and grammar. Here in a change-room, I was surprised that I might need a new sort of insurance that I had not heard of before. No? Oh well.

No comments: