Sunday, September 11, 2005

"Who does a girl have to kill around here to get some attention?"

The dating scene for me lately has been pretty light. I took myself off some of the internet dating sites I was using, as a way of perhaps garnering back some self-respect and keeping myself level headed about the messy business of finding a mate. In a moment of surprising clarity, the flatmate said, "Nature abhors a vacuum". Implying that by erasing some negative elements in my life, I can welcome in something new and beneficial. I have been waiting patiently for the new and fabulous stuff to begin, with nothing in sight. So, could nature hurry the fuck along a little with the positive shite?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're implying Lou's not a load of positive shite??

Pepper said...

positive? try ice cream. NEVER look to men for positive.