Monday, July 24, 2006

Colour me bad - or not at all.

I woke up this morning knowing before even getting out of bed that I felt not quite right. My mood seemed a little off and it seemed more of a struggle than usual to fight the urge to stay in bed. But I knew my mood was definitely off when I went to put my makeup on. Making up my face in the morning for me is tantamount to some people's morning coffee - it is the thing that makes me feel alive. And this morning, it just felt a little harder than normal facing the array of colours available. Trying to decide upon eye-shadow seemed too hard for a moment, and I contemplated calling in sick.

Sigh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beloved,

*Great* reply to your Friday Q on Ms Fits blog. Sounds like she's up for it!

Ho

Anonymous said...

Sigh,
can relate that that Ms Kath. You will be happy in one way for this and not in another. Got a call today from 'you know who', got some news to tell you she said. She's getting married.
This time it has finally sunk in,
Cheers
Pingu