Tuesday, November 29, 2005

What was I worried about!

I had a response to my last entry privately. Obviously from a friend of mine who did not want something shared to all, and his name potentially associated with it. But I shall cut and paste to preserve his anonymity, since his comments were too priceless to let go. He says,

The funny thing is, despite you despairing about the value of good conversation, you have actually ruined him to an extent. He will remember you FOR EVER, and at the worst possible times. ..... he will be thinking, at least some of time, of you and what you did and despairing of his present partner, wishing she could do things a bit differently but not really quite sure how to say it.

And she won't know this.


The thought that I may cause an ex life-long mental anguish, is more than I could have hoped for! Yippee!

1 comment:

Steph said...

Oh that is GOLD! Have that framed....oh wouldn't it be nice if we could all have that experience!