Friday, January 13, 2006

Long before Snape....

A little while ago a gentleman that I responded to online asked a number of questions to ascertain some measure of my personality. He asked questions that ranged from political, religious and topical. One question he asked was to name three movie stars that I would consider sleeping with. I thought long and hard, since few movie "stars" ring my clitoral bell.

I rented a number of DVD's on the weekend and while watching one of them I realised the one actor that does it for me everytime. You can keep your Brad Pitt's, Tom Cruise's or Heath Ledger's. Give me a man not conventionally attractive. Give me a man that screams masculinity, but with sensitivity in abundance. If you have seen "Truly, Madly, Deeply", you will appreciate that it shits all over "Ghost".

Sexy?....Oh yes you are Alan!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We really should have expected this from a girl with such an unusual fetish. You know we love you right?

anywherebutTX said...

I have a thing for Gary Oldman and Gabriel Byrne.... None of my friends get it.

Anonymous said...

Not particularly entranced by his masculinity but, I've loved his work as an actor ever since I saw his first evil sneer. He just doesn't do enough, so we don't get to see him outside HP.

Anonymous said...

thanks for the infomation

Anonymous said...

But I thought your fav was Spike
;-)