Thursday, August 06, 2009

Just a short one...

Tomorrow is the day. Subtle and I are heading up the aisle and starting marital bliss. The last day or so have seen me a little stressed cooking the wedding cake, meeting the family matriarch and god knows what million other little things that need to be done. Though things are not always perfect with Subtle and I (and anybody who professes to a perfect relationship is deluded!), through it all he and I have tried to keep focused on what is important and to filter out the shit that comes along. We look forward to being able to affirm our love in public and make a commitment to each other. I have seen some rocky times in my love life, but Subtle has provided the most wonderful, grounding, secure and loving relationship that I have ever had. The ceremony, reception and honeymoon await, after which we return as Mr and Mrs Subtle.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yee hah! Have yourselves a good one both wedding and honeymoon
So very very happy for you both that you lucked onto one another and it turned out so wonderful!
My heartiest congratulations to you both and can't wait to see a pic or two of the whole shebang especially the cake!
Love to you both

K

Anonymous said...

All the best, Cath, I wish you many happy years together. And I can confirm, second time's the charm.

Boris

Sleepydumpling said...

Wishing you and Subtle all the best for your wedding and the rest of your lives together.

Share some photos when you're back online?

Anonymous said...

All the best to both of you Ms Cath (with a Y). Look forward to catching up with both of you (and finally meeting the boy) sometime when I am down your way,
Pingu